Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Learning to Walk

Braden is getting super good at walking, while holding someones hands at least. If you let him get a hold of your hands, he just starts going. It's so fun. He also stands up on his own quite a bit. Sometimes he even takes a single step before sitting down or grabbing on to whatever is closest. Pretty darn good I'd say, since Jordan and I haven't really been pushing him to walk. We're starting to now though because it's obvious that Braden really wants to walk and it would be great if he could do it without me having to bend over holding his hands, it's a little exhausting. I'm hoping he'll at least take his first real steps by his birthday, which is in about 10 days. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, except for when he grabs them and starts walking away with me.

Oh, on a side note. He just did the cutest thing. I was playing with him by putting a blanket over is head and saying "where's Braden?", then when I move it I say, "there he is". I did it a few times, then when I stopped he picked up the blanket and held it in front of his face. I didn't realize what he was doing at first and he just held it there. Then it came to me and I said "where's Braden?" and he threw the blanket down and started laughing. He's so smart.

Anyway, here are some pictures of him walking at the park with Jordan.

No comments:

Post a Comment