Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cailyns New Bike



We got Cailyn a big girl bike a few week ago and she's loving it. She's been riding her tricycle up until now. She looks so big on her new bike I can't believe she's even big enough for one already. She's been riding it almost every day, except for when she got sick last week (poor thing was stuck inside for three whole days). Anyway, with all the riding she's been doing she's getting really good at it. Jordan usually takes her out to ride and I was inside with a sick Braden for a few days and didn't see her ride at all. When I went out to watch her ride I was so surprised at how fast she could ride it. I foresee taking off her training wheels next spring or summer. I'm so proud of my little angel.

This was her first or second day on her new bike.


Here she is a few days later, getting better.



Braden can't wait for his turn, maybe in a couple of years kiddo.

No comments:

Post a Comment