Saturday, May 23, 2009

Getting closer

Yesterday I had my last prenatal check up. Yay, we're getting really close. I think this will be the longest 10 days ever. I'm so happy to see my little boy. I'm excited to see Cailyns reaction to him. She loves babies so I'm hoping she'll really enjoy being big sister. I tell her that I have a baby in my tummy and she repeats it a lot, but I don't think she really understands what's going on.

Oh yeah, Jordan and I decided on a name this morning. He will be Braden Taylor Irwin, the doctor thinks he'll be about 8lbs. That's less than Cailyn was. My c-section is scheduled for 2pm and I can't eat all day. That won't be very fun, but I'm sure he'll be worth it all. I'm really excited because I've only gained 11 1/2 lbs this pregnancy so I'll probably come out of it about 15lbs less than I started off. Super cool. Now I just have to make sure I don't go into labor in the next 10 days. Oh darn, an excuse to sit around and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment