Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Baby Name

Baby boy is on his way, three weeks from today. Jordan and I still haven't decided on a name for him. We've narrowed it down to four names that we both like. They are:

Braden Taylor Irwin
Conner James Irwin
Tyson Cole Irwin
Christopher Joseph Irwin

Those are our final four. I think Jordan likes Christopher the best, I think my favorite is Conner, I don't know I'm still not sure. This is freaking hard. Jordan sent out an e-mail to some friends and family to vote for their favorite, anyone is welcome to give their input. We obviously can't decide on our own.

2 comments:

  1. If you're going to go with the whole "my kids names start with C" thing, then I like Conner (or Cole). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Conner was my favorite, but now I'm leaning more toward Braden. I didn't even think about the names starting with the same letter. I did notice though that Braden sounds a lot like Cailyn. We'll see how that goes.

    ReplyDelete