Thursday, January 22, 2009

Olive Fingers


Cailyn had her first experience with olive fingers. She loves olives and I usually cut them in half because I'm paranoid about choking. Well Jordan gave her some olives whole and he put them on her fingers, she thought it was the coolest thing. Every time she emptied her fingers she'd ask for more and more and more. It was so cute, she was eating them so fast I barely got a picture of her with an olive on all five fingers. Of course she later threw them all up, in the middle of the night all over my bed, but that's another story. All I have to say is if I have to wash the sheets one more time I'm going to scream.

1 comment:

  1. I love pig eggs too, and on the fingers is the only way to eat them!! Sorry about the sheets, but it had to be worth it just looking at that cute little girl with black fingertips ;)

    ReplyDelete