Sunday, September 16, 2012

Disneyland(Forever ago because I take so long to get my posts up)

At the start of Summer I told the kids that we'd be going to Disneyland near the end of Summer. "What's Disneyland?" was their response. So I got online to the Disneyland website and showed them them the pictures and video to get them all excited for it. As soon as Cailyn saw the little girl in the video dressed like Cinderella hugging Cinderella, she had to have a Cinderella Dress. So I made her one that I was super happy with - I'm sort of a stinky butthead when it comes to making the costumes look like original rather that like all of the blinged out ones you see in the store. Yes blinged out is a word, at least it is for me. Disneyland was lots of fun. That morning Cailyn kept saying, "I can't believe we're really going to DISNEYLAND". Cailyn really wanted to hug princesses but unfortunately that didn't happen. The princess lines were so long and it was 100 degrees out, we just didn't feel like waiting. But she was satisfied with seeing them in the Main Street Parade, which was awesome. The kids favorite part was the "Small World" ride. Why do they love it so? The song never ends even after the ride is over, it's in your head forever. But the loved the moving, singing dolls. The kids all dressed up. My brothers daughter wore an incredible Belle dress that her Abuela (Grandma) made for her. It made me feel rather sheepish about the Cinderella dress I made. Oh well, Cailyn loved it, and I was happy with it. Anyway, enough rambling from me and on to the pictures.

All Our Little Characters

Cailyn (Cinderella)
Braden (Mickey Mouse)
Gracie (Snow White)
Cailyn was invited to dance with Chip and Dale, she still talks about it.
Cailyn with the Fairy God-Mother, she was so sweet.

Ariel at the Parade

Snow White and Aurora
Rapunzel
Cinderella and Belle
Tinkerbell


2 comments: