Saturday, February 5, 2011

Awesomeness


This is my coupon deal of awesomeness. I got all this stuff for $-.96. That's right a actually made ninety six cents on buying this stuff. Here's what I got.

1 Blood glucose monitor kit
1 pack of five child plates
2 sectional child plates
2 child bowls with lids
1 sippy cup
1 three ring binder
1 box of 30 ziplock 1 gallon freezer bags
1 jar Neuragen joint pain relief gel
2 one night movie rentals from Redbox (Alpha & Omega-for the kids, Letter to Juliet-for me)

The price before deals and coupons would have been $51.99, that's a savings of $52.95. Yep, I actually saved more than I would have spent in the first place. I bet your wondering why I'm posting about my super cool shopping trip, and the answer is, I'm a nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment