Thursday, April 29, 2010

It's a GIRL!!

Um, oops. I just realized that I haven't posted this yet, we've known for a while now. We are so excited to be having another baby girl. We don't have a name yet, so don't ask. We're really bad about waiting until we're really close before we decide on a name. We'll probably come up with a list of options and then ask people their opinions on what we should name her. That's what we did with Braden. Though, we'll pick the one that we like no matter what anyone says. It's just fun to hear everyone's opinion. Okay, now I'm rambling. Anyway, there you have it, we're having a girl. She's due on July 1st, though since I'll be having a c-section it will actually be about a week before that. I'll post as soon as we get the c-section date scheduled.

No comments:

Post a Comment