Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bad Day

Today is just a bad day. I got no sleep, I was up half the night with Braden and when he finally went to sleep Cailyn woke up. She stayed awake for two hours whining about wanting me to lay on her bed. At 8:00am she decided she was ready to get up. So I put on a movie for her and went back to bed, then of coarse Braden wakes up again. So I laid in bed with him and nursed him and he fell asleep, but I had to keep in in bed with me to keep him asleep which meant I didn't get to sleep very comfortably. I slept in until 11:00 and ended up missing church, again. So now I'm grumpy and not looking forward to school tomorrow. Despite it all I love the little runts.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about your bad day, it seems like they happen sometimes, but yet we still love them. We'll miss those days when our kids are grown.

    ReplyDelete